Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yes, still no baby yet ...

There are still no signs that Bun Rabbit will make an appearance anytime soon. Nothing much has changed since Monday - BR's till in much the same position (guess I should be watching more TV on the bean bag!). The only difference is that Monday night I started to feel like I was getting a cold ... and now I definitely have a cold! I can take vitamin C and panadol, and that's about it, apart from drinking hot drinks and resting. I tried to do that as much as possible yesterday, but didn't quite succeed. I'd now rather get over this cold than go into labour just for the moment!
At this rate, I'm thinking we won't be meeting Bun Rabbit until at least the weekend, if not next week. It seems it's just way too cosy in my tummy ...

No comments: