Thursday, September 14, 2006

From the doctor

We had our weekly visit with the OB on Tuesday. As soon as we walked in, she told me that I wasn't allowed to go into labour today. I think she had at least one patient in labour, and perhaps a caesarean already lined up for the afternoon ... luckily, there were (and still are) no signs of Bun Rabbit arriving early. Bun Rabbit's head is down, but not engaged yet. Eva thinks Bun Rabbit will be about 8lbs, at full term. She's finding it a bit hard to tell, as Bun Rabbit has so much room to stretch out in, unlike I guess most babies on smaller women.
My itchy skin was just itchy skin, so no worries about choleostasis (liver or kidney disfunction - if I had this, I'd be induced next week .. but I don't have it!). Apart from that, our appointments are pretty boring. JR and I can't even think of questions to ask our OB.

No comments: